How to log out of Messenger, through Facebook’s Desktop?
19 August 2021
We all usually use Facebook on whatever devices are available to us. But to use Facebook or Facebook messenger we need to log in our ID in the app. If you are using it, then you must have already done the login process but there are some people who know how to log in but do not know how to log out of Facebook Messenger. We care about your privacy, it is not safe to leave your account open on any device.
Step by step guide about how to Log out of the Messenger –
- Firstly you have to go to the browser of your device, on whatever internet browser you have.
- Then search for Facebook.com and then you have to sign in to your account using your email address or phone number along with the password to fix your issue of “How do I log out of Messenger on my iPad”.
- Now, on your right-hand side, you will see a downward arrow which you have to click on to open the menu.
- Once you are on the menu, you are supposed to look for “Settings”.
- After you get the Settings option, go for the General option in the “Security & Login” section.
- In the “Where you are logged in the section” select the device you want to log out from and then hit the “Logout” option and you are done. You won’t need to look for “How to log out of Messenger App” again, you can follow these steps for logout purposes.